top of page
Our Day Trips
You are here for a few days and want to see as much as possible ?Perfect ! Our trips are designed to show you as much as possible in the shortest time span.
Upcoming Day Trips
- 05 Dec 2023, 23:40 – 10 Dec 2023, 22:30València, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, SpainLet’s discover together the heart of Spain: Andalucia. We will make a trip to discover six beautiful cities Granada, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba, Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas discovering the Andalusian culture and enjoying the beauty of these places.
- 09 Dec 2023, 08:40 – 20:00València, Av. d'Aragó 31, València, Valencia, SpainExperience an exhilarating high as you jump from a height of 60 meters between the breathtaking Mascarat bridges. Take away one of the most sensational experiences: a 40-meter free fall followed by an impressive final pendulum swing.
- 09 Dec 2023, 09:00 – 20:30València, Av. d'Aragó, València, Valencia, SpainThe highlight of the Mediterranean region: Altea! Considered the most beautiful and most photographed city on the Costa Blanca, it has inspired many artists and painters for decades. A beautiful old town, its narrow cobbled streets, stairs, alleys decorated with hundreds of colorful plants
- 10 Dec 2023, 08:30 – 20:30Mestalla Stadium, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, SpainThe Hiking Cañon Rojo de Teruel, also known as the Aragonese Colorado Canyon or Rambla de Barranchina. It is about 5 kilometres from the city and it is worth going to see the unique formations as well as its powerful reddish colour.
- 10 Dec 2023, 08:30 – 19:00Mestalla Stadium, Av. d'Aragó, València, Valencia, SpainTeruel, A World Heritage Site by the UNESCO, is regarded as the “town of mudéjar” (Moorish-influenced architecture) due to numerous buildings designed in this style. & Albarracín, chosen as one of the most beautiful town in Spain.
- 16 Dec 2023, 08:30 – 20:30València, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, SpainA beautiful mountain located in the province of Alicante, it is surely one of the most important climbs and if you are a hiking lover, you can’t miss it. When you reach the top of the mountain, you will be able to admire an incredible view of green landscapes and other mountains around you.
- 16 Dec 2023, 08:30 – 20:30Mestalla Stadium, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, SpainFirst we will go to a magical place: the Caves of Canelobre, then, after recharging our batteries, we will go to the turron museum and have the opportunity to witness the making of Turrón de Jijona, a very popular sweet.
- 17 Dec 2023, 09:00 – 20:30València, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, SpainIf you like adventure, nature and meeting new people, this is your trip! Two beautiful villages, Jérica, with its famous Mudejar tower and Navajas known for its large mansions and its exceptional waterfall “el Salto de la Novia”, and also a beautiful route.
bottom of page