top of page
Mon, 17 Apr|
Albufera, Beach, Paella & Boat-Ride
Only 10 km from the city, we find a place full of nature, perfect sunsets, a beautiful lake and a big diversity of animals. Albufera is a dream for everyone that seeks relaxation and a day out of the city.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
17 Apr, 15:00 – 22:00
València, Av. d'Aragó, 31, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain
About the Event
Crystal clear water, charming village, awesome views, fantastic climate all year around, tasty cuisine, Beautiful coves and beaches famous for snorkeling, Yes we are talking about “ISLA TABARCA” (The Island of Tabarca), the only inhabited island in the Valencian comunity.We will go by bus to Santa Pola, where we will take the catamarán. In the afternoon the boat will return from the island and the bus will take us back to Valencia. We will spend the whole day on this beautiful island where you can do loads of activities.
- First of all, of course swim in the crystal clear water, practice snorkel.
- Discover the hidden coves around the island, get to them and enjoy.
- Get lost on the opposite side of the inhabited island and visit the lighthouse.
- Find Cala el francés and enjoy the underwater caves/tunnel.
- And don’t forget to taste the Tabarquino rice or caldero!
bottom of page